Saturday 3 March 2007

About Me - Speekingtree

Ok
So I'm going to have a decent attempt to do an enduring "Diary" if you like, relating to me and what I like/do not like. Etc.

I have a Diary, it is a feeble attempt as I don't really like the act of writing, also I can very rarely find a pen that contains enough ink to finish the sentance, I then have to locate another pen/pencil which completely messes with my chi and usually ends up with me ripping the page out and never bothering ever again. OCD. hmm. Its a terrible thing.

Plus I cant spell so I favour things that can do all that rubbish for me. I have more important things to do than sit around trying to make sure my spelling is correct.

This Blog relates to my individual preferences as a person, not my role as a mother.

No comments: